The R&M Engineering Story
R&M Engineering has over 20years experience in plant maintenance with some of the biggest and smallest companies in New Zealand. BOC, Tegel, Bluebirds, AIAL, IMG, Rocket Lab – just to name a few.
We can provide labour (cleaners/operators/ engineers etc) to support your production requirements and provide flexibility as needed.
Or we can identify, plan, organize and undertake process improvements/plant upgrades or capex project works.
Whatever your needs R&M Engineering can meet or exceed your expectations. Ring & book today!
Parts and Consumables
R&M Engineering are also a retailer for parts and consumables. Some of our range includes;
- Bolts/Nuts/Washers etc
- Oil’s and lubricants
- General consumables (brushes, knives, rags ect)
- Electric Motors
- Gear Boxes (fitting service available)
- Pneumatics (fitting service available)
- Hydraulics (fitting service available)
- Steam components (fitting service available)
Talk to R&M Engineering about the services you require so we can provide a solution that works for you.
Complete Engineering Services Onsite/Offsite
- Repairs & Breakdowns
- Future Proofing
- Industrial Cleaning
- Confined Space & Working @ Heights
HEALTH AND SAFETY
All our personnel carry qualifications that enable them to carry out their specific jobs safely and to a standard. Some of the qualifications we hold include;
- Confined Space & Working at heights
- First Aid Training
- Forklift/wheels tracks and rollers
- AP (approved person’s for checking & unloading sea containers on site)
- Permit to work, hazard ID
- EWP (elevated work platforms)
- Engineering (Oil & Gas, Food, Hydraulics/Pneumatics/Steam etc)